Westinghouse EHC And Governor Control
Westinghouse Service, Gas and Steam
- Moog Servovalves, to meet and surpass OEM specifications.
- Actuation and Cylinder Systems – No size restrictions, Single Ended and Double Ended.
- Control Systems, Reheat Valves, Stop Valves, Intercepts, Throttle Valves, Skinner Valves, Shut-off and Check Valves.
- Hydraulic Pump and Motor Repair – No size restrictions on Denison, Parker, Bosch/Rexroth, Vickers and more.
- Ultrasonically Clean Cuno and Airmaze Filters.
- Repair of other manufacture’s Turbine components. ABB (Alston), Allis Chalmers, Delavel, Rolls Royce, Worthington, etc.
Capabilities and Standards:
- Extensive OEM part inventory.
- Fyrquel Compatible Seals and Rings.
- 3 to 5 Day Standard Turnaround Time on Valves.
- Test Equipment calibrated and traceable to NIST Standards.
- Performance graphs and test documentation on file and accompanies all repairs.
- Conforms to standards that do not permit plating, out-of-tolerance parts, or other substandard practices.
- Pump Test Stand, 0 – 5000 Psi, 150 HP, Closed Loop System
- 5 Micron Filter System designed specifically to increase the life of your equipment without contamination.
- Cylinder and Motor Test Stand designed with Power Generation in mind to pass your strict specifications.
Westinghouse Actuator Rebuild Process
Disassemble the manifold from the actuator.
Disassemble the Actuator and inspect for wear.
Check chrome on the rod for wear, Chrome if needed.
Check Barrel for wear, Hone or replace if needed.
Check Rod Bushing for wear, Hone or Replace if needed.
Clean all parts before the unit is assembled.
Assemble unit using Fyrquel compatible Seals and Piston rings.
Torque all bolts to the Manufacturers Specifications.
Disassemble the Manifold and flush all ports.
Rebuild the Check Valves.
Rebuild the Skinner Valve and Test separately.
Install all the valves and filter to the manifold, then assemble the manifold to the Actuator for Final Test.
Test and Cycle at 2000 PSI, Unit is checked for internal and external leakage.
Fyrquel EHC fluid used for Testing drained after test.
Unit is Epoxy painted to protect from corrosion.
A Service Report is sent with the repaired unit documenting the processes required for the repair.