Since 1969, Industrial Servo Hydraulics, Inc. has been repairing Linear Cylinders for the Power Generation Industry that is used in Power Plants across the Country.
Our experience starts at the coal dumping process and continues to the turbines.
The repair process for the linear cylinder
- After disassembly, the parts are checked for wear.
- The rod is checked for wear and straightness, reworked, or replaced if needed.
- The Bushing is checked for wear, replaced if needed.
- The Barrel is checked for grooves and wear, honed, or replaced if needed.
- All seals are replaced with Viton Seals.
- The Unit is tested at the rated pressure of the cylinder and checked for internal and external leaks.
- The cylinder is painted after all tests are performed.