Hydraulic Proportional Valve Repair
Do you have a valve that is no longer made or have been told it cannot be repaired? Please check with Industrial Servo Hydraulics, Inc., before you buy a New or Replacement for the one you have. Many Manufacturers do not want to service their older valves and do not have the background to repair these valves.
We do a complete check out of the On Board Electronics, Internal Leakage, and Lap Requirements (Overlap, Underlap, or Critical Lap). All valves are tested hydraulically on specialized test stands and then completely disassembled and all parts are visualized for any abnormalities. When valves are reassembled, all seals and gaskets are automatically replaced with new.
Why You Should Use Industrial Servo Hydraulics, Inc.:
- Extensive inventory of parts for all major Manufacturers
- Test equipment calibrated to NIST standards
- Authentic fixturing used by Manufacturers
- Factory trained technicians
- Performance Certifications sent with valve repairs
- New and remanufactured valves in stock for immediate delivery
- Expedite service available
Internal Leakage per Manufacturers repair specifications.
Valves that are respooled because internal leakage is over spec are brought back to the O.E.M. NEW specification.
- Double A
- Oil Gear
- Tokyo Keiki
- Tokyo Precision