Actuator Repair Service
A money saving alternative to replacing your worn actuator
The first step in our remanufacturing process is to visually inspect and measure all the parts to determine if they are within the specified tolerances. This will determine which parts will require rework.
Repair process performed after inspection
- Rods are re-chromed as needed.
- Pistons are re-coated and machined as needed.
- Bearings are re-coated or re-sleeved as needed.
- All seals are replaced utilizing only the highest quality seals.
- Barrels are honed or replaced as needed.
- All units are tested and cycled at 3000 psi.
- All lvdt’s are re-centered.
All tolerances on reworked parts are held to the original manufacturers specifications
Actuators remanufactured by industrial servo hydraulics, inc. meet or exceed the quality level set by the manufacturer on “new” actuators. Assuring your equipment will perform to the highest requirements and standards your system calls for.
Industrial servo hydraulics, inc. Also offers the following:
- New actuator rods fabricated from your sample rod or drawing.
- New actuator end caps fabricated from your sample end cap or drawing.
- Re-chroming of rods sent in with or without the actuator assembly.
- Re-coat and machine the end caps with-out the actuator assembly.
- New barrels fabricated from your sample barrel or drawing.
New and Reworked Parts
End Cap Remanufacturing
Industrial Servo Hydraulics, Inc. has the ability to completely refurbish End Caps that are part of MTS, Schenck Pegasus/Instron, and DTE & Shore Western Fatigue Rated Actuator Assemblies.
Piston Rod Assembly Remanufacturing and Replacement
Industrial Servo Hydraulics, Inc. has the ability to completely refurbish Piston Rod Assemblies that are part of MTS, Schenck Pegasus/Instron, and DTE & Shore Western Fatigue Rated Actuator Assemblies. We can also provide the consumer with the option of us *Manufacturing a spare Piston Rod Assembly. Most Test Engineers take advantage of this option to have a New Piston Rod Assembly readily available for change out.
*NOTE: The Piston Rod Assembly will need to be shipped to us so we can take measurements for fabrication and build. Once we have the measurements we will be able to refer back to drawings thus eliminating the need of the actual component for future builds.
MTS Line Card – Model 204 Series
MTS Line Card – Model 244 Series
Users who have a need for service of lines not shown on our site:
Rest assured – Our decades of expertise in Electro-hydraulic repair has enabled us to repair many different components and miscellaneous manufacturing lines.
Please contact our sales department with your model. There is a good chance that your item can be serviced here at Industrial Servo Hydraulics, Inc.
All Actuator repairs use the same process the O.E.M uses. All seals and coatings are brought back to O.E.M standards. All remanufactured parts are manfactured to meet O.E.M specifications.
If your components do not appear on these lists, please call us at (586)296-0960 (local) or 800-521-1346 (toll free).